Intensive In-Home Behavioral Assistant Job Opening
Intensive In-Home Behavioral Assistant
Family First Counseling Services, LLC• Hillsborough, New Jersey
Family First Counseling Services provides Intensive In-home counseling (IIC) and Behavioral Assistance (BA) services to families in NJ connected to Performcare, the Contracted System Administrator (CSA) for NJ's Children's System of Care (CSOC). We are currently taking applications for highly motivated individuals who have their bachelors degree in a mental health related field and experience working with youth. Anyone interested in working as a BA in Somerset, Hunterdon, Warren, Morris, Sussex, Mercer, or Middlesex and Hudson counties should apply.
Flexible - make your own schedule, choose your preferred catchment area, you decide your case load
$25/hr for BA’s – each case receives between 2-5 hours a week
- Traveling to meet with youth and their families in their homes in the catchment area you choose.
- In collaboration with and under the guidance of a licensed mental health clinician the BA will provide behavioral assistance to youth aged 5-21.
- Coordinate with a multi-disciplinary therapeutic team of counselors, social workers, and case/care managers and advocates
- Must complete 7 CSOC required trainings and pass a short online exam within 6 months of hire
- Timely maintenance of accurate and relevant documentation
- Requires own automobile for travel
- Must pass a criminal history background check
- Bilingual ability a plus
- Experience with developmental disabilities and Spectrum disorder is desirable
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $25.00 /hour