Substance Use Disorder Counselor Job Opening
Substance Use Disorder Counselor
Acqua Recovery• Midway, Utah
Acqua Recovery is a Joint Commission Accredited, 20-bed residential drug, alcohol, and mental health treatment center, located on the grounds of a 125-year-old estate in Midway, Utah. This beautiful setting and supportive atmosphere will help build a foundation for sobriety and healing. Acqua Recovery is looking for a Substance Use Disorder Counselor, who is dedicated to helping grow our clinical substance abuse program.
Pay: $17-22 hourly
Conducts group and/or family sessions, under supervision, as scheduled and documents as required;
- May co-facilitate assigned group or family sessions;
- Ensures all documentation in our EHR regarding patient care, treatment and incidents are completed timely and in a clear manner
- Provides crisis intervention to patients, as needed;
- May plan for aftercare for assigned patients;
- May act as a liaison with insurance carriers, as requested;
- May provide case management duties for patients, ensuring individualized quality care;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in social or health services field with 2+ years experience in counseling field;
SUDC Licensure or certification for counseling, as may be required by the state in which the facility operates
- Part-time and full-time shifts available, Sunday through Thursday, 10am - 6pm.