Teacher, Toddler Job Opening
Bright Horizons Family Solutions• Iowa City, Iowa
Do work that matters at a company that offers more!
If working with toddlers to guide their development is your passion, then Bright Horizons is the place for you. If you are looking for a supportive workplace where your contributions are appreciated and your professional growth is encouraged, apply today to be a Child Care Teacher.
As a Toddler Teacher you will:
- Work with children who are at a vital point in their development; your patience and guidance will help shape who they become.
- Encourage toddlers budding skills through positive reinforcement as they play, climb, and explore.
- Collaborate with co-workers to develop creative hands-on activities and projects based on your observations of the children’s interests and skills.
- Communicate with parents daily to share their child’s latest achievements.
Consistently named one of FORTUNE‘s "100 Best Companies to Work For," we enable you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE.
- Earn your early childhood college degree for FREE. Take advantage of our CDA programs, extensive training and career advancement possibilities.
- Enhance your well-being with extensive benefits including 401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee discounts, and more!
- Work in a beautiful work-site center with extensive resources and a creative curriculum that meets/exceeds NAEYC requirements - including STEM and enrichment programs.
- Discover company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day we live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
- Give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children dedicated to helping families in crisis.
- Bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
Complete your online application today for immediate consideration.
Child Care Teachers must pass state and company background checks. Experience and educational requirements include:
- At least 18 years of age and a high school diploma or GED.
- At least six months of experience working with children in a professional setting.
- Early childhood coursework, CDA or degree preferred.
- RECRUITER TO ADD SCHOOL/MARKET SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS AND EDIT OTHER REQUIREMENTS AS NECESSARY.
Full-time and part-time positions available.
Job Category 2