Service Advisor Job Opening
Julio Jones Mazda• Tuscaloosa, Alabama
We are looking for people with strong selling skills, and even stronger customer satisfaction scores.
Service Advisor - Job Responsibilities:
- Greet customers and assist them with any inquiries
- Perform vehicle walk around and documentation of customer concerns to enable the Technician to properly diagnose and service the vehicle
- Consult with customer on applicable service specials
- Prioritize required services, and be prepared to provide options upon request
- Document services declined and ask for follow-up on future service considerations
- Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes
- Remain involved with delivery of the vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns are addressed
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether by phone or in person, to assure the customer has a positive service experience
- Build strong relationships with the customers
- Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer's vehicle
Service Advisor - Job Requirements:
- At least 1 years' Experience - Import - Preferred
- Product knowledge and tire-quick service experience is a plus
- The successful applicant must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess excellent customer service and selling skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must have computer proficiency
- Valid Driver's license and clean driving record
Service Advisor - Job Benefits:
We provide a positive, professional work environment with the best training in the industry. Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Brand new renovated facility
- Work for Julio Jones #8
- Strong pay plan! Based on experience!
- Flexible hours - 5-day work week
- No Sundays!
- Medical Benefits!
- Life Insurance!
- Paid Vacation!
- Career Advancement Opportunities!
- Family Owned & Operated!
Job Type: Full-time
- service advisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules