Learning & Develop Clinical Training Specialist I, II - FWWI Job Opening
Learning & Develop Clinical Training Specialist I, II - FWWI
Southcentral Foundation / SCF• Anchorage, Alaska
The Southcentral Foundation (SCF) Learning and Development Clinical Training Specialist is responsible for the investigation/identification, development/selection, maintenance, measurement/evaluation, and improvement of clinical learning and development (L&D) systems at SCF. Primary focus is on the delivery of a variety of clinical L&D solutions that improve and/or enhance overall workforce performance.
This position has two (2) levels designed to provide progressively more responsible and independent work experiences. Progression between job levels is based on the demonstrated ability to successfully handle more progressively responsible assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree in medical or mental health field, including nursing, social work, counseling, psychology; OR equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Two (2) years of experience in medical or mental health field, including nursing, social work, counseling, psychology.
- Two (2) years of experience in the field of adult learning, training and development, education, vocational/occupational counseling or related field. This includes being a preceptor, mentor, or supervisor for students or medical or mental health professionals.
- One (1) ATD Master Certificate or ability to obtain within one year.
Additional Qualifications for Learning and Development Clinical Specialist II: Meets all requirements of Learning and Development Clinical Specialist I in addition to the following:
- Three (3) years in L&D and demonstrated competency as an L&D Clinical Specialist I.
Employee Health Requirements:
Compliance with our Employee Health procedure is a condition of SCF employment. You are required to agree that you will comply with all job-related employee health screening and immunizations prior to your first day of employment. Jobs designated as a Health Care Personnel (HCP) position, requires that you have documentation that you have completed the following immunizations prior to your first day of employment: MMR (Measles, Mumps and Rubella, Varicella (Chicken Pox), Hepatitis B, Influenza, and T-dap (Tetanus - Diphtheria - Pertussis).
- Bachelors or better