Talent Engagement Specialist Job Opening
Talent Engagement Specialist
ResCare• Casa Grande, Arizona
- Assists with front desk coverage, greeting customers, and directing customers to appropriate areas and services.
- Maintains receptionist coverage with a courteous phone manner.
- Maintains full and accurate understanding and ability to provide assistance in the intake registration and data entry of customers, as well as the eligibility determination processes.
- Works closely with staff to develop policies and procedures as needed to document job instruction and performance.
- Maintains accurate data entry to external customer’s database and internal database; prepares reports from database as required.
- Schedules customers into appointments and workshops using required tools.
- Provides customers information regarding job fairs, workshops, and other events of interest. Provides administrative support to upper level management.
- Ensures the Resource Room is well stocked and maintains a professional appearance.
- Serves as an assessment facilitator and provides instructions to job seekers prior to taking assessments.
- Reviews eligibility documents with job seekers.
Conducts group orientation sessions with job seekers
- Minimum of a High School Diploma and at least two years of clerical experience, or a satisfactory equivalent of education and experience.
- At least three years of customer service experience with strong communications skills, as well as experience working in a high volume work environment.
- Strong organization skills and computer skills.
- The ability to relate well with individuals, ability to motivate.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information.
- Ability to follow instructions well.
- Adaptable, flexible, and a fast learner.
- Creative and able to meet deadlines.
- Works well under pressure and within a team concept.
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
About Workforce Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Talent Engagement Specialist.
About this Line of Business
ResCare Workforce Services is the nation’s leading and most comprehensive provider of services and solutions designed to help put people to work.
With more than 400 urban, suburban and rural ResCare-managed operations throughout the nation, ResCare’s team of more than 4,500 workforce professionals sets the industry’s best practices, assisting approximately 1 million job seekers a year, states and state job boards and thousands of employers.
Within this business, Workforce Services offers a combination of career center operations, Job Corps centers, business services and family support functions, and is the largest for-profit collection of workforce solutions in the U.S. Through the six elements of our world-class service delivery model, our team of experts have an enhanced ability to connect employers with qualified job seekers.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
318 N FLORENCE ST, CASA GRANDE, AZ 85122-4423 USA