Respite Service Assistant- Iowa County area (Williamsburg, Millersburg) Job Opening
Respite Service Assistant- Iowa County area (Williamsburg, Millersburg)
ChildServe• Iowa City, Iowa
What You’ll Do
- Have fun with kids while their regular caregivers get a break
- Be creative while engaging children in activities
- Provided 1:1 care in the child’s home or in the community. Group services provided at the Johnston Respite center.
- Receive ongoing training and supervision
- Great resume builder for those interested in social work, education, therapy, psychology, and nursing
What You'll Need
- Must be at least 16 years old to apply
- Must be able to provide your own transportation
- Ability to electronically document services provided
- Ability to communicate effectively in reading, writing, and speaking the English language
**Resume must be attached to be considered for the position**
Who We Are
At ChildServe, no position is ever “just a job.” Working at ChildServe allows you to live every day knowing that you have helped to improve the lives of children and families.
To tell you about everything we do would take a whole website (you can check ours out HERE). To tell you the amazing stories of the nearly 4,500 children we serve each year would take even longer (you can read many of them HERE). We promise you’ll be inspired and come away with a deeper understanding of our unique culture and services.
We provide over 30 pediatric healthcare programs and services in 4 locations throughout Iowa. We hire many positions, from expert caregivers, medical professionals, administrative staff (and everything in between), and each team member plays an important role in fulfilling our mission.
ChildServe has been a Top Workplace in Iowa for four years running, thanks to our passionate team and our commitment to outstanding care. To help us learn more about how your talents and skills can make a difference at ChildServe, apply today.