Part-time Faculty Achieving Collegiate Excellence and Success Instructors Job Opening
Part-time Faculty Achieving Collegiate Excellence and Success Instructors
Montgomery College• Rockville, Maryland
Montgomery College is a public, fully accredited, open admission institution. Led by President DeRionne P. Pollard, Ph.D., MC is dedicated to student success and widely recognized for the quality and scope of its academic programs. Do you want to join us in our mission of providing an exceptional education and fostering student success? The faculty and staff of MC are integral to our continued excellence. We are looking for dedicated professionals for opportunities throughout the College.
***Montgomery College accepts applications for Adjunct/Part-time Faculty on a continuous basis . Applications may be reviewed periodically based on the student enrollment needs. ***
- The listing of a course in the schedule of classes as “TBA” does not constitute an assignment.
- The hiring decision for part-time faculty involves an academic judgment and shall be determined at Management’s sole discretion.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Instruct high school students on the SAT and/or ACT test content and financial literacy curriculum.
- Prepare students with strategies to take the SAT and/or ACT test.
- Master’s degree in Math.
- Experience teaching test prep.
- Experience woorking with high school students.
- Eligible applicants must currently be authorized to work in the United States and not require employer visa sponsorship.
- Knowledge of a variety of individual learning styles.
- Apply online at http://www.montgomerycollege.edu/employment .
- For consideration, you must:
Include dates of employment in your application or attachment;
Submit a cover letter along with an un-official copy of your transcripts from your highest degree earned.
As a condition of employment, the following are required at the time of hire :
- Successful completion of a background check.
Closing DateTuesday, June 25, 2019
Montgomery College is a tobacco-free and smoke-free workplace
For disability-related accommodations, please call 240-567-5353
or send an email to: [email protected]
Montgomery College is an academic institution committed to promoting
equal opportunity and fostering diversity among its student body, faculty, and staff.