Training Coordinator Job Opening
Baxter International• Opelika, Alabama
Around the world, our employees are united by our mission to save and sustain lives. Together, we create a culture that encourages colleagues to pursue rewarding careers - where everyone has the opportunity to do meaningful work as a part of a team they respect, in an environment that values each person’s contributions. We’re happy you’re interested in continuing your career journey with Baxter.
Responsible for creating, implementing and maintaining a site wide training program. Identify and assess regulatory and quality risk in activities and processes according to regulatory agency rules and guidelines and Baxter quality practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilties
- Responsible for implementing global Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for accuracy and compliance to training procedures based on regulatory requirements and internal guidelines, etc.
- Create training plans by role with supervisor/managers that oversee that role.
- Support the creation of On the Job (OJT) training materials and implement the curriculums in the training system.
- Assign appropriate new hire and annual training
- Master trainer certified for both classroom and OJT
- Execute qualifications where appropriate
- Provide appropriate training classes for New Hire, Annual and Quality Systems training (NCR/CAPA, Change Control, Audit etc…)
- Responsible for demonstrating effectiveness of training and ensuring requalification when appropriate
- Create or revise standard procedures.
- May administer and maintain relevant databases. Prepare and issue reports as defined as well as develop custom reports as needed.
- Subject Matter Expert for the training program and system. Assist in external and internal audits by maintaining audit records, extracting data from databases, and creating reports, collecting relevant data, etc
- Duties may require overtime work, including nights and weekends.
- Use of hands and fingers to manipulate office equipment is required.
- Position requires standing and walking for extended periods of time.
- BS in business or science or equivalent
- 2-5 years’ experience in Quality with a medical device / Pharma company or other similarly regulated industry.
- Working knowledge of medical products and regulations.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Knowledge of BAXU and Trackwise
- Good communication, written and oral skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and make decisions.
- Excellent organizational skills, problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously and work cross-functionally in a highly-matrixed environment.
- Ability to drive decisions and actions.
- Expertise in interpreting regulations and familiarity with GDP and GMP.
- Experience with working in an environment subject to compliance with 21 CFR Parts 7, 11, 803, 806, 810, 820 strongly preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.