Respite Service Assistant Job Opening
Respite Service Assistant
ChildServe• Iowa City, Iowa
What You’ll Do
- Have fun with kids while their regular caregivers get a break
- Be creative while engaging children in activities
- Provided 1:1 care in the child’s home or in the community. Group services provided at the Johnston Respite center.
- Receive ongoing training and supervision
- Great resume builder for those interested in social work, education, therapy, psychology, and nursing
What You'll Need
- Must be at least 16 years old to apply
- Must be able to provide your own transportation
- Ability to electronically document services provided
- Ability to communicate effectively in reading, writing, and speaking the English language
**Resume must be attached to be considered for the position**
Who We Are
At ChildServe, no position is ever “just a job.” When you join our team, you’ll leave work every day knowing that you’ve made a positive difference for children with special healthcare needs and their families.
We serve nearly 4,500 children each year through our wide range of specialty pediatric healthcare programs and services in 3 locations throughout Iowa. We hire many positions, from expert caregivers, medical professionals, administrative staff (and everything in between). Each team member plays an important role in fulfilling our mission: We partner with families help children with special healthcare needs live a great life.
ChildServe has been a Top Workplace in Iowa for five years running, thanks to our passionate team and our commitment to outstanding care. If you’re ready to help families move Forward Together with support fromChildServe, apply today.