Clinical Lead- LPC or LCSW 02029 Job Opening
Clinical Lead- LPC or LCSW 02029
Community Bridges Inc.• Casa Grande, Arizona
Community Bridges, Inc. (CBI) is the premiere non-profit fully integrated healthcare provider of substance use and behavioral health programs in Arizona, including prevention, education and treatment using cutting-edge, nationally recognized, evidence-based models.
We currently seek a Clinical Lead for our our brand new program in Casa Grande.
A Community Bridges Clinical Lead is an independently licensed behavioral health professional who has met all credentialing requirements and is in good standing with the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners to provide clinical supervision, to the licensed clinical staff to whom he/she is assigned. The Clinical Lead is responsible to provide clinical supervision to both assigned licensed and non-licensed clinical staff members in accordance with Arizona Administrative Code to ensure that clinical staff members continue to develop and improve clinical competencies as well as to ensure that clinical staff members are familiar with Evidence Based Practices and CBI Clinical Policy and Procedure. The Clinical Lead is also responsible to deliver required clinical training during New Employee Orientation (NEO) as well as periodically throughout the year.
The Clinical Lead works with the Director of Clinical Services to develop clinical training based on identified needs with the goal of improving clinical competencies and service delivery among clinical staff members. He or She is familiar with and conducts on-going research to identify Evidence Based Practices for integrated, clinical programming to implement within each level of care within CBI’s system of care. The Clinical Lead conducts periodic fidelity audits to ensure that clinical staff are maintaining fidelity to approved Evidence Based Practices within each clinical program. The Clinical Lead conducts scheduled clinical staffings as well as unscheduled clinical consultation to assigned clinical teams, including during on-call shifts, to provide guidance and direction in accordance with CBI Clinical Policy and Procedure as well as with contractual, state, and Federal requirements and ethical standards.
The Clinical Lead works directly with the Director of Clinical Services and Clinical Operations team to ensure that clinical programming and services are effective and efficient in addressing patient/participant and community needs as well as are delivered in accordance with in accordance with CBI Clinical Policy and Procedure, Arizona Administrative Code, ADHS/DBHS Provider Manual, Code of Federal Regulations, and contract requirements.
General Clinical Supervision:
- Provides clinical supervision, in accordance with requirements set forth by Arizona Administrative Code as well as the Office of Behavioral Health Licensure, to assigned staff, including clinicians licensed at the associate or masters level, agency supervisors and managers, and Peer Support Specialists.
- Implements, monitors, and complies with CBI’s plan for clinical supervision, ensuring that clinical supervision addresses the treatment needs of all clients.
- Ensures that individual supervision is provided to any staff member involved in an incident.
- Ensures that all assigned supervisees receive a minimum of four (4) hours of clinical supervision per calendar month. Supervision may be completed on an individual or group basis and may include clinical supervision in response to an incident, emergency safety response, or debriefings after restraint or seclusion if applicable.
- Ensures that clinical supervision includes reviewing and discussing client behavioral health issues, behavioral health services, or records; recognizing and meeting the unique treatment needs of the clients served by CBI; reviewing and discussing other topics that enhance the skills and knowledge of staff members; and for staff completing assessment and/or treatment plan, determining whether an assessment or treatment plan is complete and accurate and meets the client’s treatment needs.
- Utilizes information gained from review of Significant Events and Incident Reports as well as from situations resulting in consultation with the clinical on-call to identify areas and topics of supervision for assigned supervisees.
- Incorporates review of CBI Clinical Policy and Procedure as applicable and relevant to topics being discussed during supervision.
- Completes, maintains, and tracks documentation of all clinical supervision sessions.
Training and Education:
- Develops clinical trainings with the Director of Clinical Services based on identified areas of need with the goal of improving clinical competencies and critical thinking skills among all levels of staff.
- Delivers required clinical trainings during NEO and periodically throughout the year to ensure all contractual, State, and Federal requirements are met.
- Delivers agency approved clinical trainings as appropriate to all levels of staff based on identified need in order to ensure that clinical staff are provided the opportunity to learn and develop improved competencies with which to optimally serve patient/participants.
- Master’s degree or higher as well as a current independent level of licensure with the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners (AZBBHE) in the discipline of counseling or social work, LPC or LCSW.
CBI Offers an excellent benefits package!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Supplemental plans - Hospital indemnity/ Critical Illness, Pet Insurance, Dependent Care Savings, Health Care Savings, 401K with employer match - 100% vested upon enrollment, Generous PTO accrual, Wellness programs, Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship Programs, incentives, and more!
- For the past four years, The Phoenix Business Journal has recognized CBI as one of the top ten healthiest mid-size employers in the Valley.
CBI treats patients from all different walks of life and believes in maintaining the dignity of human life. Recovery is possible!
- 2 - 4 years: Psychiatric and/or emergency crisis services
- Masters or better in Counseling Psychology or related field
Licenses & CertificationsPreferred
- Licensed Pro Counselor
- Lic Clinical Social Wrkr