Life Skills Specialist for Cloverdale School near Greencastle Job Opening
Life Skills Specialist for Cloverdale School near Greencastle
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems• Cloverdale, Indiana
Cummins Behavioral Health Systems, Inc. is seeking a experienced or recent graduate with a background in social work and/or mental health care for a rewarding career as School-based Life Skills Specialist for schools in Cloverdale in Putnam County.
Cummins Benefits Include:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent work life balance (paid time off and holidays)
- Professional and Leadership Training and advancement
- Diverse career tracts
- Comprehensive insurance package
- Clinical support from leaders in field
- Matching contributions to your 401K program
Cummins is one of the State's top-rated community behavioral health and addiction providers in Customer Satisfaction as recognized by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addiction.
- Provide children with face-to-face contact for the purpose of coaching, teaching, or using motivational interviewing to assist the consumer in meeting Person-Centered Treatment Plan goals.
- Communicate and collaborate with school administration, counselors, and teachers on a consistent and timely basis via telephone, email, and face-to-face to address the needs and progress of consumers and their families.
- Schedule work hours in accordance with the needs of the specific school satellite location; this may include early morning hours and after school hours in the homes of the consumers.
Education and experience needed:
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, sociology, counseling or other human services field
- Experience working in the mental health or behavioral health field is preferred
- Two years' of post Bachelor's clinical experience is preferred.
Learn about the many rewards of a career with Cummins!
Apply today at: www.cumminsbhs.org