Full-Time Nanny Needed in Waialua, HI 96791 Job Opening
Full-Time Nanny Needed in Waialua, HI 96791
808Nanny• Honolulu, Hawaii
A driven, interactive, college-educated full-time nanny is needed to serve the North Shore community in the Waialua District on the island of O'ahu. As a passionate Childcare Superhero to this incredible family, you’ll be caring for a 7-month old baby boy, along with their expecting newborn, Monday through Friday, from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm. Also, you'll be committing to the growth and well-being of these children for a minimum of 2 to 3 years.
- Plan and develop engaging activities for the children.
- Deliver the highest level of customized childcare and give personalized attention to the children.
- Provide support to the family by serving as a loving, nurturing, and trustworthy companion to the children.
- Routinely report to the family regarding the status of their children.
- Meal prep and help with feeding the children.
- Perform light housekeeping, including changing diapers.
- Some college education.
- 3+ years of professional childcare experience.
- First Aid, CPR, and AED certification.
- Three professional childcare references.
- One letter of recommendation from a provided reference.
- Valid driver's license.
Our Comprehensive Screening includes
- National background check.
- Fingerprinting with associated FBI Identity History Summary Check.
- Motor vehicle records search.
- First Aid/CPR/AED certification verification.
- Education verification.
- Reference check.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Childcare: 3 years (Required)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Honolulu, HI (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- One location