Part Time Assistant Teacher Job Opening
Part Time Assistant Teacher
United Day Nursery, Inc.• Grand Forks, North Dakota
$9.00 - $11.00 an hour — Part-time
Category: Assistant Teacher
- Require safety first in all activities
- Follow the directions of Lead Teacher and Area Supervisor
- Assist Lead Teacher in carrying out lesson plans to the best of your ability
- Be aware of allergies
- Accident or illness report forms are to be filled out by the teacher (over 18years of age) if a child gets a bite, bump, bloody nose, etc., or becomes ill. These reports are then given to your supervisor.
- Be familiar with the release forms that must be signed by the parents if someone else picks up their child. Check ID!
- Make sure that children’s papers and projects are put in their folder so parents can take them home.
- Monitor the children’s bathroom and water fountain trips
- Assist Lead Teacher in writing progress reports and attend parent conferences as assigned
- Attend all staff meetings, clean-up nights, help with music program and any other function for United Day Nursery.
- Be responsible for the care and use of equipment.
- Make sure areas are cleaned up and equipment is put away
- Assist Lead Teacher in completing daily cleaning checklist
- Other duties as assigned by the Director, Assistant Director, or Supervisor
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $9.00 to $11.00 /hour
Job Type: Part-time
- One location
Hours per week: