Part-Time Nanny Needed in Honolulu, HI 96818 Job Opening
Part-Time Nanny Needed in Honolulu, HI 96818
808Nanny• Honolulu, Hawaii
A driven, interactive, college-educated full-time nanny with toddler experience is needed to serve the Āliamanu - Salt Lake - Foster Village neighborhood of Honolulu on the island of O'ahu. As a passionate Childcare Superhero to this incredible family, you’ll be caring for a 1-year-old boy, tentatively Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm and on Wednesday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm or 28 hours per week. Also, this position requires that you be fluent in Chinese, preferably Cantonese, as well as give at least a one-year commitment.
**Please note: the child's grandparents will also be in the home during each care session.
- Plan and develop engaging indoor activities for the child.
- Deliver the highest level of customized childcare, and give personalized attention to the children.
- Provide support to the family by serving as a loving, nurturing, and trustworthy companion to the children.
- Routinely report to the family regarding the status of their children.
- Perform light housekeeping and food preparation.
- Ensure the child is receiving at least two naps during the day.
- Make sure diapers are changed whenever needed.
- Some college education.
- 3+ years of professional childcare experience.
- First Aid, CPR, and AED certification.
- Three professional childcare references.
- One letter of recommendation from a provided reference.
- Valid driver's license.
Our Comprehensive Screening includes
- National background check.
- Fingerprinting with associated FBI Identity History Summary Check.
- Motor vehicle records search.
- First Aid/CPR/AED certification verification.
- Education verification.
- Reference check.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- childcare: 3 years (Required)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Honolulu, HI (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
Hours per week: